..My LiFe Is MINE..

~~~~~~~~~~~



Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Being A Teenager


BEING A TEENAGER..


My life as a teenager is very different from my life as a child.. As a child, I saw everything in BLACK or WHITE.. But nowadays, things are not so clear-cut.. In fact, I'm whirling in CONTRADICTION N CONFUSION..

I do enjoy being a teenager.. I like my closer relationship with my friends.. As a child, my friendship with other children was based on how frequently i saw them.. Those whom i saw everyday would inevitably become my good friends.. This is not the case now, as my friendships are based on mutual interests n shared activities so that the bonds are stronger,. However, my childhood friend still remains as the one who I love most,. haha..

I have no point to say.. Till then, daa sumer..



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com